Use of Materials on This WebsiteThe materials published on the site, including text, images, and illustrations (which we call the “Content”), are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States or other countries. You, a visitor to this site, acquire no rights or licenses to the Content other than the limited rights to use it in accordance with these terms, and you agree to abide by all posted copyright notices or restrictions relating to the Content. Except as provided in the next paragraph, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Content. You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the site for personal use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for purposes other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from RAFI-USA or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Use of Comments FormWe have created a component of our blog that allows for outside comments as a means for constituents to participate in the conversation. By commenting on a blog post the participant agrees to follow our procedures and engage in acceptable and appropriate behavior. By posting a comment, you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and its accuracy, and you agree to indemnify RAFI-USA, its employees and agents and hold them harmless against any claims or liability arising out of such content, including, by way of example but not limitation, liability for breach of copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right, libel, invasion of privacy, or violation of confidentiality. RAFI-USA reserves the right to terminate your privilege to use the comments form and to remove any infringing content of which we become aware or which, in our sole discretion, we determine to be inappropriate or objectionable. Likewise RAFI-USA is under no obligation to post any comment submitted, and it is in our sole discretion to remove comments as we determine and to preserve them for any period of time.
Trademark InformationThe Rural Advancement International-USA name, the phrase “RAFI-USA,” and the RAFI-USA logo are protected trademarks and service marks of RAFI-USA. No use of these names or logo may be made without the express written consent of RAFI-USA. They are provided for personal, noncommercial use without right of reproduction.
Use of RAFI-USA LogoThe RAFI-USA logo is used to identify our organization, products, and activities. You cannot use the RAFI-USA logo without written permission, and only RAFI-USA can grant authorization for use of the logo. For written permission please contact [email protected] At the time permission is granted, RAFI-USA will provide you with our requirements as to color, typeface, size, etc. for reproduction of the logo. Improper use of RAFI-USA logo:
- You cannot use the RAFI-USA logo to refer to another organization or another organization’s products or services.
- You cannot use the RAFI-USA logo in any manner that would confuse the viewer or could imply sponsorship or endorsement.
- You cannot change or alter the appearance of the RAFI-USA logo.
- You cannot use the RAFI-USA logo without giving RAFI-USA proper ownership.
- You cannot use the RAFI-USA logo as a link separate from an attaching URL.
LinksRAFI-USA does not object to adding our link to your site as long as you adhere to the following guidelines:
- We do not allow our links to appear on websites that promote any form of bigotry or pornography or any site encouraging or engaged in illegal activities.
- We require that you place the following disclaimer on your page, “RAFI-USA does not endorse, review, or authorize the content stated on this site.”
- RAFI-USA is a nonprofit and nonpartisan organization. No statement should be made that implies or suggests that RAFI-USA is a partner of your organization without the written approval of RAFI-USA.
- You cannot link to our site if your website harms or diminishes the mission of RAFI-USA.
- You cannot add our link to your site if it in any way suggests that RAFI-USA endorses a product, service, individual, or organization.
About our Website