Our staff members are available to provide both in-person and remote trainings and workshops for organizations that serve farmers. We’re able to tailor our trainings to meet the needs of a variety organizations. We also regularly consult with organizations seeking to enhance their knowledge of agricultural issues and expand their services for farmers.
If you are a member of an organization interested in our training opportunities or consulting services, please contact us for more information. Click here to contact us.
Our training topics include:
• Farm Advocacy 101
• Skills for Working with Farmers
•Farm Finance 101
• FSA Loan Programs
• Farm Crisis Management
• How Predatory Lending Works
• How to Appeal USDA Agency Decisions
• Disaster Assistance Programs
• Resources for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers
• Career Paths and Professional Development for Advocates