Compilation of Videos Produced by RAFI(For additional videos visit RAFI’s Youtube Channel and RAFI’s Vimeo Page)
- WATCH: In Defense of Farmers: Strengthen the Packers & Stockyards Act (5/10/2022) - Aaron Johnson recently joined members of the Socially Responsible Agriculture Project team to discuss the current efforts to strengthen the Packers & Stockyards Act. Watch this Facebook Live session.
- 10 for NC: Rural Change Agents: Leaders making a difference in communities (10/20/2021) - B. Ray Jeffers, a RAFI-USA Policy and Program Manager. was invited to participate in this discussion about rural change agents. Hosted by our friends at the Carolina Public Press.
- Watch Under Contract: Farmers and the Fine Print (9/16/2021) - In the film, "Under Contract: Farmers and the Fine Print", farmers tell their stories and experts reveal how the corporate agricultural production model pits farmer-against-farmer. We travel across the American South and to Southern India to understand what's happening to farmers living under contract and how we can change the food system for the better.
- Virtual Open House (3/29/2021) - RAFI-USA held a virtual Open House in February of 2021. Hear Board and Staff members share their program priorities for 2021.
- Tahz Walker Interview on FoodTank (2/25/2021) - On February 23, 2021, Tahz Walker was a guest on a Food Tank Live discussion. Tahz is RAFI-USA's Senior Program Manager for the Farmers of Color Network. Danielle Nierenberg and Tahz discussed a wide range of issues: challenges, solutions, and how RAFI-USA's Farmers of Color Network is working to make a difference.
- RAFI-USA Helps Lead NC Workers Week of Action (9/28/2020) - Over the past two weeks, RAFI-USA joined more than 120 labor, farm, faith, and civil rights organizations to call on North Carolina government officials to take strong action to protect food workers. Our social media hashtag, #ProtectNCWorkers, reached tens-of-thousands of people.
- Understanding the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (9/28/2020) - Funding applications are due December 11, 2020. We at RAFI-USA want to give you the best information and assistance we can to navigate the complicated federal COVID-19 relief programs available.
- Community Conversations: “What Are Your Pillars? Farming, Faith, and Narrative Investigation” (6/29/2020) - Faith, farming, and agriculture have played a central role in the development of past social justice movements. Join us for a conversation about the Black Church’s contemporary relationship with agriculture, and how both farming and faith continue to serve as pillars of personal and collective narrative-making in our communities.Guiding our conversation will be Executive Director […]
- Videos: Small Farm Risk Management Resources for Farmers / La gestión de riesgos para las granjas (9/30/2016) - We recorded our small farm risk management webinars for a (literal) rainy day. / Hemos grabado los seminarios sobre la gestión de riesgos para los granjeros (literalmente) para un día de lluvia. Podrás reproducir los videos en el sitio web de RAFI.
- Shirley Sherrod Presents “Arc of Justice” Film at RAFI (6/9/2016) - Check out the trailer for the film, "Arc of Justice" - a new documentary that traces the remarkable story of the nation's first community land trust, New Communities, and tells a deeply inspiring story of racial justice, community organizing, and perseverance in the face of enormous obstacles.
- VIDEO: This Young Farmer Wants to Save His Family’s Farm (5/13/2016) - VIDEO: We've enjoyed getting to know Justin over the years at RAFI and have always been impressed with his forward-thinking, entrepreneurial approach to farming. Now, with a little help from his friends, and you, Justin Walker wants to save his family's farm.
- VIDEO: U.S. House Passes Anti-Farmer Amendment to 2017 Budget (5/1/2016) - For the sixth time, members of Congress in the Ag Appropriations Committee have blocked implementation of regulations to protect farmers through a backdoor measure. The RAFI staff, our partners, and livestock farmers across the country will work together to get it out of the federal budget for 2017 before it becomes law in October 2016.
- Chas Edens (3/9/2015) - Chas Edens from RAFI-USA on Vimeo.
- Video Release of New Whole-Farm Revenue Protection Policy Webinar (1/26/2015) - There’s a new crop insurance option now available for diversified farmers – Whole Farm Revenue Insurance –and a recent national webinar will help farmers understand whether it’s right for them.
- Jeremy Troxler speaks on Come to the Table (10/15/2014) - “One of the first encounters that I had with thinking more deeply about issues related between farming food and faith came when I was invited by a friend to attend ‘Come to the table’... And it really opened my eyes to a whole dimension of things that I hadn’t been aware of...”
RAFI has earned the GuideStar Gold Exchange Seal, demonstrating our commitment to transparency. Financial information including annual reports and audited financial statements are available on our website.