Compilation of Videos Produced by RAFI(For additional videos visit RAFI’s Youtube Channel and RAFI’s Vimeo Page)
- Videos: Small Farm Risk Management Resources for Farmers / La gestión de riesgos para las granjas (9/30/2016) - We recorded our small farm risk management webinars for a (literal) rainy day. / Hemos grabado los seminarios sobre la gestión de riesgos para los granjeros (literalmente) para un día de lluvia. Podrás reproducir los videos en el sitio web de RAFI.
- Shirley Sherrod Presents “Arc of Justice” Film at RAFI (6/9/2016) - Check out the trailer for the film, "Arc of Justice" - a new documentary that traces the remarkable story of the nation's first community land trust, New Communities, and tells a deeply inspiring story of racial justice, community organizing, and perseverance in the face of enormous obstacles.
- VIDEO: This Young Farmer Wants to Save His Family’s Farm (5/13/2016) - VIDEO: We've enjoyed getting to know Justin over the years at RAFI and have always been impressed with his forward-thinking, entrepreneurial approach to farming. Now, with a little help from his friends, and you, Justin Walker wants to save his family's farm.
- VIDEO: U.S. House Passes Anti-Farmer Amendment to 2017 Budget (5/1/2016) - For the sixth time, members of Congress in the Ag Appropriations Committee have blocked implementation of regulations to protect farmers through a backdoor measure. The RAFI staff, our partners, and livestock farmers across the country will work together to get it out of the federal budget for 2017 before it becomes law in October 2016.
- Chas Edens (3/9/2015) - Chas Edens from RAFI-USA on Vimeo.
- Video Release of New Whole-Farm Revenue Protection Policy Webinar (1/26/2015) - There’s a new crop insurance option now available for diversified farmers – Whole Farm Revenue Insurance –and a recent national webinar will help farmers understand whether it’s right for them.
- Jeremy Troxler speaks on Come to the Table (10/15/2014) - “One of the first encounters that I had with thinking more deeply about issues related between farming food and faith came when I was invited by a friend to attend ‘Come to the table’... And it really opened my eyes to a whole dimension of things that I hadn’t been aware of...”
- Cash Flow Webinar Farm Advocacy Webinar Recording (9/19/2014) - Cash Flow: The Common Language Between Farmers and Lenders. This webinar, featuring Gary Matteson of Farm Credit, covered the basics of farm business planning, as it applies to borrowing.
- Video: Alex Hitt & Sandi Kronick on the Community of Good Food (9/19/2014) - Farmer Alex Hitt and CEO of Eastern Carolina Organics Sandi Kronick talk about the importance of direct markets and the community that is built around good food in this new video produced by Farm Aid.
- Danny Peed, Community Food Network, discusses hunger solutions in Eastern NC (7/7/2014) - This Come to the Table video features Danny Peed of Community Food Network video.
- Joy Williams, Partners in Health and Wholeness, on “tackling” food policy (6/16/2014) - This Come to the Table video features Joy Williams of Partners in Health & Wholeness of the NC Council of Churches.
- New video interview highlights work of farmworker youth (4/17/2014) - Children as young as 6 years old work in North Carolina fields. Farmworker youth have the highest high school dropout rate in the nation. Neftali Cuello is a prominent youth leader of Poder Juvenil Campesino (Rural Youth Power), a group of youth farmworkers and activists.
RAFI has earned the GuideStar Gold Exchange Seal, demonstrating our commitment to transparency. Financial information including annual reports and audited financial statements are available on our website.