Our 1,700 square-foot facility is situated on three beautiful, secluded acres in the small town of Pittsboro, North Carolina, located in the heart of rural Chatham County. Nestled in a tranquil wooded area and suffused with natural light, the Dan Pollitt Center offers an ideal space for day retreats, seminars, workshops, and community events. Passive solar technology, daylighting, and recovered heart pine used throughout the Center exemplify the foundations of good design: efficiency, ecological awareness, and beauty.
- Coffee station
- Full kitchen
- Screened-in porch
- Brand-new outdoor furniture
- Outdoor picnic area
- A variety of nearby dining and catering options, including several within walking distance of the Center
- Maximum occupancy is 50 people
- Outside food and drink are allowed (within the guidelines of the rental agreement)
- Refundable deposit of $150 required upon reservation
|Regular rate||Nonprofit rate|
Reserve the Dan Pollitt Center for your next gathering!
The Center is named after founding board member Daniel H. Pollitt, in honor of his lifelong service for equal rights and opportunities for all people.
A Shared Mission
Proceeds from the rental of the Dan Pollitt Center support the Rural Advancement Foundation International-USA (RAFI-USA), a nonprofit organization that works to challenge the root causes of unjust food systems.
RAFI-USA reserves the right to refuse to rent to any individual, group, or organization, including those that conflict with Our Values.