Come to the Table’s mission is to end hunger by developing connections and building power to create a just food system where food is a human right and those who work in the system have ownership and are treated with dignity. We believe that faith communities have a key role to play in this work.
Come to the Table’s primary strategy is connection. All of RAFI-USA’s other programs work directly with farmers. Come to the Table helps connect those programs with non-farming communities, especially communities of faith. CTTT also holds events, conferences, and other gatherings to build connections between individuals, organizations, issues, and communities.
How We Work
Recent Blog Posts and Upcoming Events
- Dec. 1, 6-8 p.m. Community Conversation: Virtual Racial Wealth Learning Gap Simulation
- Nov. 19, 12-1 p.m. Moving Beyond Thanksgiving: Farm-to-Church
- CTTT Technical Assistance Spotlight: Anointed Ones Church of Deliverance International
- CTTT Technical Assistance Spotlight: Long’s Chapel UMC
- Clergy Healing Money Wounds and Addressing Fiscal Trauma
Stay in Touch!
CTTT Staff Members and Contact Information
Margaret Krome-Lukens, Senior Program Manager, [email protected], 919-621-3593