Come to the Table’s mission is to end hunger by developing connections and building power to create a just food system where food is a human right and those who work in the system have ownership and are treated with dignity. We believe that faith communities have a key role to play in this work.
Come to the Table’s primary strategy is connection. All of RAFI-USA’s other programs work directly with farmers. Come to the Table helps connect those programs with non-farming communities, especially communities of faith. CTTT also holds events, conferences, and other gatherings to build connections between individuals, organizations, issues, and communities.
How We Work
Recent Blog Posts & Events
- 2021 School for Food Justice, Faith, and Storytelling Holds First Meeting
- Come to the Table program offers mini-grants supporting faith communities, farmers, and food insecure communities
- Dec. 1, 6-8 p.m. Community Conversation: Virtual Racial Wealth Learning Gap Simulation
- Nov. 19, 12-1 p.m. Moving Beyond Thanksgiving: Farm-to-Church
- CTTT Technical Assistance Spotlight: Anointed Ones Church of Deliverance International
Stay in Touch!
CTTT Staff Members & Contact Information
Margaret Krome-Lukens, Senior Program Manager, [email protected], 919-621-3593
Michelle Osborne, Program Manager for Faith-based and Community Partnerships, [email protected], 919-704-6920
Jarred White, Program Coordinator, [email protected], 919-548-4730