Come to the Table’s mission is to end hunger by developing connections and building power to create a just food system where food is a human right and those who work in the system have ownership and are treated with dignity. We believe that faith communities have a key role to play in this work.
Come to the Table’s primary strategy is connection. All of RAFI-USA’s other programs work directly with farmers. Come to the Table helps connect those programs with non-farming communities, especially communities of faith. CTTT also holds events, conferences, and other gatherings to build connections between individuals, organizations, issues, and communities.
How We Work
Recent Blog Posts & Events
- School for Food Justice, Faith, and Storytelling Session 3: Practicing Our Story Skills
- Last Day to Submit Comments: 3/31! Let the USDA Know What Local Food Systems Need for COVID-19 Response
- School for Food Justice, Faith, and Storytelling Session 2: Uncovering the Impact of the Stories We Tell About Hunger
- RAFI-USA Debuts Wake County CSA
- 2021 School for Food Justice, Faith, and Storytelling Holds First Meeting
Stay in Touch!
CTTT Staff Members & Contact Information
Margaret Krome-Lukens, Senior Program Manager, [email protected], 919-621-3593
Michelle Osborne, Senior Program Manager, Come to the Table, [email protected], 919-704-6920
Jarred White, Program Coordinator, [email protected], 919-548-4730