RAFI seeks a part-time Communications Coordinator who will coordinate communications activities, including blog posts and website content, press releases, fundraising appeals, annual reports and social media. The coordinator will assist as needed with copywriting, content development or design, website updates, as well as other duties, including administrative tasks. We are seeking a indvidual who is self-motivated to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills
- Background in marketing, communications, journalism and/or business management is desired, with 3-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Must be a strong project manager, able to juggle multiple projects while paying close attention to details.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
- Experience with marketing automation platforms, such as Mailchimp or Campaign Monitor, is preferred.
- Must have ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to adapt to different communications styles and strategies.
- Must have the ability to create and implement personal work plans.