The Consultant’s particular focus will be on fiscal analysis and reporting including balance sheet monitoring, project fiscal performance reports, and budget planning and forecasting. Specific deliverables may include:
- Preparing and presenting organization’s balance sheet and performance against budget
- Analyzing expenditures against revenues and projections to make recommendations or issue alerts to assist leadership
- Assisting with verification of accurate allocation of grants and related expenses,
- Provide guidance to administrative staff related to their fiscal duties on core functions,
- With the Executive Director and staff, preparing an annual budget and amended budgets
- Prepare financial reports
- Help ensure that restricted funds as to purpose or time are properly accounted for,
- Prepare and provide programs with budget reports throughout the year.
- Develop or update template budgets
- May assist program staff with budget development
- Calculate benefits and indirect costs rates
RAFI-USA values an equitable and inclusive workplace. We have a deep commitment to engaging the skills and leadership of people of color, LGBTQ persons, and other individuals from diverse backgrounds. People from these and other historically marginalized backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To be considered, please complete the online application form and upload a resume with a cover letter, including 3 references. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.