Bilingual Part-Time Executive Assistant
RAFI-USA is seeking a highly organized and efficient part-time assistant to join our team to assist the Executive Director of our nonprofit organization with day-to-day tasks. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a remote environment, fluency in English and Spanish, strong communication skills, experience with Salesforce, and the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively. This is a part-time, remote position with a flexible schedule. If you have a passion for supporting a nonprofit organization and are looking for an opportunity to use your skills and experience meaningfully, please apply.
- Schedule and organize meetings, conference calls, and events
- Manage email and calendar, including reviewing and responding to emails as needed
- Conduct research and gather information
- Prepare and edit documents, including presentations and reports in both English and Spanish
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Perform general administrative tasks as needed
- Enter and manage data in Salesforce database
Required skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Fluency in both English and Spanish
- Ability to adjust to shifting priorities
- Experience working remotely
- Part-time, approximately 20 hours per week. The ideal candidate will be able to work approximately 4 hours 5 days a week.
- Hourly rate of $33.48. Part-time employees are able to participate in RAFI’s 401(k) program and paid holidays.
About RAFI: Rural Advancement Foundation International-USA (RAFI-USA) challenges the root causes of unjust food systems, supporting and advocating for economically, racially, and ecologically just farm communities. We envision a thriving, sustainable, and equitable food system where farmers and farmworkers have dignity and agency; where they are supported by just agricultural policies; and where corporations and institutions are accountable to their community.
How to Apply: Applicants should submit a resume, cover letter and professional references. We will accept applications until the position is filled. In your cover letter, please state why you are interested in working for RAFI and share any skills or experiences you have that make you an ideal candidate for this position. Please no calls; we cannot guarantee a response to emails.
COVID Statement: RAFI-USA’s workplace policies require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless medical or religious exemptions are present.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: RAFI-USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental handicap, matriculation, or political affiliation.
Diverse Applicants Statement: RAFI-USA values an equitable and inclusive workplace. We are deeply committed to engaging the skills and leadership of people of color, LGBTQ persons, and other individuals from diverse backgrounds. Research shows that often women and people from underrepresented groups only apply to jobs for which they meet 100% of the qualifications. RAFI-USA is interested in attracting a diverse pool of candidates who want to contribute as a part of a dedicated, hard-working, collaborative team, driven by equity. You need not check every box. If much of this describes you, we encourage you to apply.