Daily Archives: July 29, 2011

1 post

How & Why to Get a Farm Number

The U.S. Department of Agriculture's farm programs are administered on the local level through county-based Farm Service Agency (FSA) offices. The FSA provides and administers farm loans, crop insurance, and disaster assistance compensation. You must register your farm with the FSA to be eligible for any of these programs.
Read >