Our mission is to cultivate markets, policies, and communities that sustain thriving, socially just, and environmentally sound family farms.
- Family farmers have the power to earn a fair and dependable income.
- Everyone who labors in agriculture is respected, protected, and valued by society.
- Air, water and soil are preserved for future generations.
- The land yields healthy and abundant food and fiber that is accessible to all members of society.
- The full diversity of seeds and breeds, the building blocks of agriculture, are reinvigorated and publicly protected.