Thank you for your interest in working with us. You can also follow us on Facebook for job announcements.
- Job Posting: Operations Coordinator (1/5/2021) - RAFI-USA is looking to hire a full-time Operations Coordinator to assist with managing technology, office space and grounds, supplies and printed materials, HR, and other administrative tasks.
- Farmers of Color Network Grants Coordinator (1/4/2021) - Rural Advancement Foundation International-USA (RAFI-USA) seeks an organized and efficient individual to provide high-level grants coordination for RAFI’s Farmers of Color Network (FOCN) Infrastructure Fund. This individual will work as part of the Farmers of Color Network team to support the administrative and programmatic needs associated with the FOCN Infrastructure Grants.
- Farmers of Color Network Project Coordinator (1/4/2021) - RAFI-USA seeks an organized and efficient individual to assist the Farmers of Color Network (FOCN) team with administrative and program support functions.
- [CLOSED] Job Posting: Part-Time Bookkeeper (11/20/2020) - RAFI-USA seeks a part-time bookkeeper with previous experience working for a nonprofit organization. Duties include accounts payable and receivable, payroll, monthly reconciliations, and a host of customary bookkeeper duties.
- [CLOSED] Job Posting: Expanding Farmers Market Access Program Coordination – Farmers Market Nutrition Incentive Programs (11/12/2020) - RAFI-USA seeks a talented individual to significantly increase the ability of NC farmers markets to serve low-wealth communities and evaluate the challenges and opportunities of providing SNAP and WIC nutrition incentives.
- Job Posting: Expanding Farmers Market Access Program Coordinator – Alternative Local Food Markets (10/27/2020) - RAFI-USA seeks a talented individual to provide high-level technical assistance and program coordination for North Carolina farmers markets and participating farmer vendors.
RAFI-USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental handicap, matriculation, or political affiliation.