Thank you for your interest in working with us. You can also follow us on Facebook for job announcements.
- Job Opening: Program Manager, Challenging Corporate Power (4/26/2021) - RAFI-USA seeks a passionate individual to manage the Challenging Corporate Power Program. The program works to hold large-scale industrial animal agriculture corporations accountable for their extractive model, and to help build the alternative.
- Job Posting: Program Coordinator – Expanding Market Access for Farmers of Color (3/30/2021) - RAFI-USA seeks a talented individual to provide high-level technical assistance and program coordination for North Carolina farmers markets and participating farmer vendors.
- [CLOSED] Job Posting: Part-Time Bookkeeper (3/16/2021) - RAFI-USA seeks a part-time bookkeeper with previous experience working for a nonprofit organization. Duties include accounts payable and receivable, payroll, monthly reconciliations, and a host of customary bookkeeper duties.
- [CLOSED] Job Posting: Operations Coordinator (1/5/2021) - RAFI-USA is looking to hire a full-time Operations Coordinator to assist with managing technology, office space and grounds, supplies and printed materials, HR, and other administrative tasks.
- [CLOSED] Farmers of Color Network Grants Coordinator (1/4/2021) - Rural Advancement Foundation International-USA (RAFI-USA) seeks an organized and efficient individual to provide high-level grants coordination for RAFI’s Farmers of Color Network (FOCN) Infrastructure Fund. This individual will work as part of the Farmers of Color Network team to support the administrative and programmatic needs associated with the FOCN Infrastructure Grants.
- [CLOSED] Farmers of Color Network Project Coordinator (1/4/2021) - RAFI-USA seeks an organized and efficient individual to assist the Farmers of Color Network (FOCN) team with administrative and program support functions.
RAFI-USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental handicap, matriculation, or political affiliation.