Thank you for your interest in working with us. You can also follow us on Facebook for job announcements.
- Job Posting: Part-Time Bookkeeper (11/20/2020) - RAFI-USA seeks a part-time bookkeeper with previous experience working for a nonprofit organization. Duties include accounts payable and receivable, payroll, monthly reconciliations, and a host of customary bookkeeper duties.
- Job Posting: Operations Coordinator (11/19/2020) - RAFI-USA is looking to hire a full-time Operations Coordinator to assist with managing technology, office space and grounds, supplies and printed materials, HR, and other administrative tasks.
- Job Posting: Expanding Farmers Market Access Program Coordination – Farmers Market Nutrition Incentive Programs (11/12/2020) - RAFI-USA seeks a talented individual to significantly increase the ability of NC farmers markets to serve low-wealth communities and evaluate the challenges and opportunities of providing SNAP and WIC nutrition incentives.
- Job Posting: Expanding Farmers Market Access Program Coordinator – Alternative Local Food Markets (10/27/2020) - RAFI-USA seeks a talented individual to provide high-level technical assistance and program coordination for North Carolina farmers markets and participating farmer vendors.
- [CLOSED] Farmers of Color Network Project Coordinator (8/10/2020) - We're hiring a part-time, temporary Farmers of Color Network Project Coordinator. The coordinator’s primary role will be to assist with the administrative aspects of farmer relationship management, such as data collection and management, and collaborate with FOCN staff on newsletter, webinar, and social media content creation, highlighting the stories of various farmers, events, and projects.
- [CLOSED] Job Posting: Part-Time Communications Assistant (5/22/2020) - Job Posting: Part-time Communications Director. Description: Coordinate communications activities and assist as needed with copywriting, content development or design, website updates, as well as other duties, including administrative tasks.
RAFI-USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental handicap, matriculation, or political affiliation.