Thank you for your interest in working with us. You can also follow us on Facebook for job announcements.
- [CLOSED] Farmers of Color Network Project Coordinator (8/10/2020) - We're hiring a part-time, temporary Farmers of Color Network Project Coordinator. The coordinator’s primary role will be to assist with the administrative aspects of farmer relationship management, such as data collection and management, and collaborate with FOCN staff on newsletter, webinar, and social media content creation, highlighting the stories of various farmers, events, and projects.
- [CLOSED] Job Posting: Part-Time Communications Assistant (5/22/2020) - Job Posting: Part-time Communications Director. Description: Coordinate communications activities and assist as needed with copywriting, content development or design, website updates, as well as other duties, including administrative tasks.
- [CLOSED] Job Posting: Development Manager (1/9/2020) - RAFI-USA seeks a Development Manager.
- [CLOSED] Opportunity: Contract Accountant (12/10/2019) - Job Posting: Accountant (Contract) for Rural Advancement Foundation International (RAFI-USA). Description: The consultant’s focus will be on fiscal analysis and reporting, including balance sheet monitoring, project fiscal performance reports, and budget planning and forecasting.
- [Closed] Part-Time Project Coordinator, Farmers Market Incentive Program (8/29/2019) - RAFI-USA seeks a part-time Project Coordinator.
- [CLOSED] Program Coordinator, Rural Faith Community Organizing Initiative (7/2/2019) - RAFI-USA seeks a Program Coordinator for the Rural Faith Community Organizing Initiative.
RAFI-USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental handicap, matriculation, or political affiliation.