Thank you for your interest in working with us. You can also follow us on Facebook for job announcements.
- [CLOSED] Job Posting: Development Manager (1/9/2020) - Job Posting: Development Manager for Rural Advancement Foundation International (RAFI-USA). Description: In collaboration with the Executive Director and key program staff, this position is responsible for overseeing RAFI-USA’s fundraising strategies.
- [CLOSED] Opportunity: Contract Accountant (12/10/2019) - Job Posting: Accountant (Contract) for Rural Advancement Foundation International (RAFI-USA). Description: The consultant’s focus will be on fiscal analysis and reporting, including balance sheet monitoring, project fiscal performance reports, and budget planning and forecasting.
- [Closed] Part-Time Project Coordinator, Farmers Market Incentive Program (8/29/2019) - Accepting applications until the position is filled
- [CLOSED] Program Coordinator, Rural Faith Community Organizing Initiative (7/2/2019) - Job Posting: Program Coordinator, Rural Faith Community Organizing Initiative Reports to: Come to the Table Program Manager for Faith-based and Community Partnerships RAFI-USA seeks an organized individual with strong communication skills to build stakeholder engagement in the Come to the Table program. The primary responsibility of the position is to bring together people of faith […]
- [CLOSED] We’re Hiring: Part-time Field Coordinator (2/11/2019) - The Rural Advancement Foundation International-USA (RAFI-USA) seeks a part-time Field Coordinator to work within the Contract Agriculture Reform program.This person will be expected to work from Eastern North Carolina while maintaining regular contact with RAFI staff located at the Pittsboro office. The position has a potential to extend beyond one year, contingent on fundraising opportunities.This […]
- [CLOSED] Job Posting: Communications Manager – Apply by September 15 (8/14/2018) - Click here to apply online. Applications will be accepted until September 15. The Rural Advancement Foundation International is seeking a one-year communications fellow position to start this year, for their Pittsboro, North Carolina office. This position comes with a unique opportunity to benefit from training and mentoring from Resource Media, a national communications agency that exclusively […]
RAFI-USA is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, family responsibilities, physical or mental handicap, matriculation, or political affiliation.